CHEMICAL SUPPLY PRODUCTS
BMS VERSOL D
BMS VerSol D is the right replacement for solvents such as THF, NMP / NEP or Chlorinated solvents.
BMS VERSOL B
BMS VerSol B is the right replacement for solvents such as D-Limonene, Dearomatized hydrocarbons or Perchloroethylene..
BMS VERSOL M
BMS VerSol M is the right replacement for solvents such as Methylene Chloride, Acetone or MEK.
BMS VERSOL T
BMS VerSol T is the right replacement for solvents such as NMP/NEP, Glycols or Aromatics, has no CLP labelling and is fully miscible in water and / or acid.
SEM SDR RUST REMOVER
SEM SDR is a novel, advanced rust removal chemical technology for use on all grades of steel.
BMS Liquid Stopper
A BMS product that acts as a semi solid plug. This plug allows workover activities without impairing the formation. BMS liquid Stopper is biodegradable.
Xantham Gum (liquid and powder)
Xantham Gum is a versatile product and can be used in most types of water-based fluids for rheology modification, hole cleaning and solids suspension.
BMS Sulfex 30
A scale dissolver designed to efficiently remove scale down-hole. It removes scale formed in pipes, tanks and process systems.
HCR-2000 Modified Acid (North sea approved / WGK-1) is a yellow classified, safer alternative to 15% Hydrochloric acid for the North Sea. HCR-2000 can be used in the following applications at temperatures up to 900 C.
HCR-3000 is a strong, non-fuming, non-oxidizing acid alternative, and can be enhanced through the addition of conventional oilfield chemistry.
HCR-6000 is a powerful, low fuming Modified Acid™ that have solubilizing abilities of 15%-25% HCl (concentrate) and can be enhanced through the addition of conventional oilfield chemistry and customized for your operations.
HCR-7000 is a powerful, low fuming Modified Acid™ that has similar solubilizing abilities of 15% HCl (concentrate) and can be enhanced through the addition of conventional oilfield chemistry.
Cleanstream supplies safe, green, environmentally friendly chemicals for cleaning, de-rusting and protecting any kind of reusable and / or precious objects and property. Think for example:
- Completely pH neutral, safe derusting of metal tools, pipes, installations.
- Descaling / Cleaning of boilers, heat exchangers, pipes and pump systems with minimal manual labor required.
- Acidic cleaning of difficult scales, safe for hands, skin and environment.
- Strong solvents for cleaning sulphate deposits in geothermal, oil and gas wells, mid- and downstream installations and systems.
- Innovative acid substitutes for stimulation of geothermal, oil and gas wells.
This has enabled us to position ourselves as a green partner in this industry. We are always looking for the most efficient yet environmentally friendly solutions and products for our clients.
Certification; guaranteed green and effective
Cleanstream’ s products are guaranteed to be green and effective. The products come with three certifications and documents:
- CEFAS certificate
- HOCNF Certificate (Harmonized Offshore Chemical Notification Format, issued by CEFAS).
- REACH documentation (Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals: European legislation for registration, evaluation and authorization of chemicals).
Cleanstream, your partner for green chemical solutions!