HCR-3000 is part of the
“Environmentally Responsible” Synthetic Acid™ replacement product line that
has comparable abilities of mineral acids, but with zero halogen content.
HCR-3000 is a strong, non-fuming, non-oxidizing acid alternative,
and can be enhanced through the addition of conventional oilfield chemistry.
Features and benefits
- Non-chloride acid system.
- Non-corrosive to skin.
- Safe on chrome and chrome plating.
- Inherently low corrosion effects.
- Non-regulated for transport.
- Comprehensive spending nature.
- High temperature stability (>1800 C.).
- Appearance: Clear amber liquid.
- Specific Gravity: 1.120 +/ – 0.02.
- Freezing Point: -300 C..
- Boiling Point: >1000 C..
- pH: <1.0.
- Solubility: 100% in water.
- Shelf Life: >1 year
- CaCO3 Solubility: 260 kg/ m3