HCR-6000 is part of the ‘Environmentally Responsible’ modified acid product line that minimizes the hazardous exposure levels and fuming properties of Hydrochloric acid.
HCR-6000 is a powerful, low fuming Modified acid that have solubilizing abilities of 15%-25% HCI (concentrate) and can be enhanced through the addition of conventional oilfield chemistry and customized for your operations.
Features and benefits
- Non-corrosive to skin tissue (6000 concentrate).
- Low corrosion at ultra-high temperatures.
- Clear, low-fuming / vapor pressure.
- Comprehensive spending nature (>2x slower).
- Class 1 acid package.
- Adjust concentrations on the fly to target optimal pay zones.
- High thermal stability, no precipitation from spent fluids.
- Iron stabilization effect (nano particles).
- High spent pH >4.5, ease of disposal, less plant interruptions
- Superior oil compatibility.
- Appearance: Amber liquid
- Specific Gravity: 1.15
- Freezing Point: -45˚ C
- Boiling Point: >100˚ C
- pH: <1.0
- Salinity: 48%
- Solubility: 100% in water
- Shelf Life: > 1 year
- CaCO3 solubilizing of 225 kg/m3